Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For” and we’re proud of our team for creating software that makes an impact in the lives of HR pros and employees all over the world.
What You’ll Do
As a graphic designer, and member of our Creative Team, you will work in a highly collaborative environment, creating modern, inspiring, and sometimes playful content to delight and inspire our prospects and customers. You will spend most of your time working on marketing collateral (ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, presentations, emails, print deliverables, etc.), as well as refining the bamboohr.com website experience.
Specifically, you will:
- Create visually stunning user interfaces, ebooks, infographics, whitepapers, landing pages, banners, product sheets, and presentations
- Design and optimize marketing webpages for improved user experience and conversion
- Work with stakeholders and team members to complete projects quickly and efficiently
- Give and take feedback from the rest of the team
- Work with other members of the Team on larger projects
- Understand and adhere to the BambooHR brand
What You Need to Get the Job Done
If you’re scanning this post for the amount of experience required, we’ll tell you 3-5 years. But we’re also looking beyond the number, as we’re mostly interested in how your experience influences your portfolio. To be successful in this role and to maintain our brand, you need to know both graphic and web design principles (typography, white/negative space, color theory, continuity, proximity, etc.) and have experience designing for the mediums we’re looking for. We need to see a portfolio with your best pieces, as your work is the best way to show us the results of your talent and training.
Your resume and portfolio should demonstrate the following:
- Expertise in clean, modern web design, graphic design, typography, and illustration
- Engaging powerpoint presentations, web banners, landing pages, ebooks, infographics, and other types of marketing content
- Excellent command of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience creating delightful experiences for users
- Ability to champion beautiful and engaging graphics that are consistent with the BambooHR brand
- Excellent communication skills
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
While we love a job well done, we relish expertise and passion for design on full display. This usually comes with a handful of years’ experience and the wisdom that comes from seeing a few more rodeos.
What will really make you stand out:
- Experience and skill in motion design
- A true dedication to pushing mobile website design
- A love of the vanguard as well as dedication to the timeless
- An ability to seamlessly transition to and from working independently and collaborating with other teams and graphic designers
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for the class and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer–M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.